My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian Pizza! This recipe is so easy to make, you’ll never be ordering delivery again!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pkg. pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 jar Marinara sauce
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup chunked pineapple
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- Grease a cookie sheet and unroll dough.
- With a basting brush or a spoon, spread olive oil on the dough, leaving 1 inch around the perimeter for the crust.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza, followed by the ham, pineapple, and both cheeses.
- Season with parsley and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.