Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant; about 1 minute.
- Place the cream cheese in the saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk, and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and combine with noodles and meat.