I love, love, love seafood. I also love, love, love alfredo sauce. Here’s a super easy meal to make and it’s scrumptious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
For the Pasta:
- 6 oz. sea or bay scallops
- 6 oz. shrimp, peeled and devined
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 box of fettuccine
- 1 tsp. parsley
For the Alfredo sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil water and cook your fettuccine according to the packaging.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and scallops to the pan. Let them cook for about 5-8 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the seafood.
- Prepare the sauce while the seafood cooks: melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant; about 1 minute.
- Place the cream cheese in the saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk, and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- Combine the noodles, seafood, and sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.