Until I made this, I had no idea fudge could be this easy! Make this for any special occasion or party and no one will believe it’s homemade!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 and 1/3 cup flour
- 1 and 3/4 cup sugar
- 7 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together dry ingredients and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk and butter (do not stir them in) and microwave for 2 minutes. Once done, immediately begin mixing everything together until the butter is fully melted. The batter will be very thick.
- Fold in white chocolate and sprinkles. Stir gently. You do not want the sprinkles to leak their color.
- Spoon into prepared baking pan, making sure it is level and smooth at the top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.