This is the easiest recipe on my website and it’s incredible! You’ll impress everyone with this delicious dessert. Very, very rarely will there ever be leftovers!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (or, another cup of chocolate chips for a more classic s’mores taste)
- 3 cup medium-to-large marshmallows
- graham crackers, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of a pie dish with butter.
- Pour the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips into the pie dish. Make sure to have even coverage all over the bottom of the dish.
- Add the marshmallows so they stand vertically. Place them in so they cover the entire dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops of the mushrooms are golden brown! Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!