Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 pkgs. croissant dough
- 1 pkg. pepperonis
- 8 Mozzarella string cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- sea salt, to taste
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Take the cheese out of the fridge so it softens a bit.
- Next, roll out the croissant dough onto a greased baking sheet. Brush olive oil onto each croissant.
- Lay out 8-10 pepperoni slices on each croissant. Place half a string cheese on each and roll the dough up!
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and sea salt. Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- When the croissants have turned golden-brown, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping!