I love peanut curry. Any time I order Thai food it’s Chicken Peanut Curry. I like to serve it with carrots and white rice, but feel free to add broccoli florets and red peppers to the mix!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, and cook until the aroma of the garlic has mellowed, about 1 minute.
- Add the red curry paste, and stir for 1 minute more.
- Whisk in the peanut butter, brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and is smooth.