Here’s another Holiday favorite! I make this for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, this recipe goes with everything.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced thick
- 1 C raw sugar (or granulated)
- 4 C (1/2 stick butter)
- dash of salt
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- In a large saute pan, add all the ingredients. Heat to medium.
- Once the butter is melted, give it a good stir.
- Cover and simmer 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the potatoes are fork-tender, remove from heat. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!